Reverse osmosis pure water equipment
In the 1960s, a membrane separation technique was developed, which was reverse osmosis. The principle is that the raw water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane under high pressure. The solvent diffuses from high concentration to low concentration in water for separation, purification and concentration. Why is it called reverse osmosis? Because it is opposite to the direction of natural penetration. Reverse osmosis pure water equipment removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, organic matter and more than 98% soluble salts in water. Reverse osmosis technology has the advantages of low operating cost, simple operation, high degree of automation and stable water quality. It is widely used in water treatment related industries.
The reverse osmosis pure water equipment treatment process is basically a physical desalination method. It has many advantages over traditional water treatment methods
1) Reverse osmosis is the desalination of brine by non-phase physical method at room temperature. At present, the composite membrane element has a salt rejection rate of more than 99.5%, which can simultaneously remove colloids, organic matter, bacteria and viruses in water.
2) Water treatment is only used for the pressure of water as a driving force, and the energy consumption in many water treatment methods.
3) Reverse osmosis (RO) can supply water continuously. The system is simple, easy to operate, and the product quality is stable.
4) The reverse osmosis equipment has a high degree of automation, and the operation, maintenance and equipment maintenance work is small.
5) The equipment has a small footprint and a small footprint.
6) It is not only suitable for the treatment of bitter brine and seawater, but also for the treatment of low salinity fresh water.
Reverse osmosis pure water equipment scope:
Preparation of pure water and pure water in industries such as electronics, industry, medicine, food, etc.;
Purification and preparation of water for production of water/chemical circulating water and chemical products in textile chemical process;
Purification and preparation of water for food and beverage industry, drinking pure water, beverages, beer, liquor and nutrients;
Useful materials in industrial production and concentrated aqueous recovery.
Pre-desalting treatment of high-pressure boiler feed water, thermal power boilers, power mines and low-pressure boiler power systems in power industry.
Desalination and desalination of salt water and sea water.
Reverse osmosis pure water equipment is a desalination equipment for producing high purity water.
The equipment can be used for the production of bottled water, mineral water and other filling water.
Washing water for electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers and display tubes
Pharmaceutical industry water infusion, injection, tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc.