Reverse osmosis equipment
Since the operation process and system control of the reverse osmosis equipment are relatively simple, it is generally easy to manage by analyzing and understanding the factors affecting the formation of the equipment. The long-term stable operation of the reverse osmosis system is not only limited by the performance of the equipment itself, but also by the normal operation and maintenance of the equipment.
I. Items to be confirmed before operation
Before the reverse osmosis equipment is tested, confirm that the pretreatment equipment is operating normally. When the important water quality analysis project indicators in the raw water exceed the appropriate baseline, the full water quality analysis is required to confirm the raw water status. The specific contents to be confirmed before the system is running are as follows:
1) Raw water quality: basic analysis items such as SDI, turbidity, temperature, pH, TDS and residual chlorine.
2) Whether the supply of raw water can meet the operational requirements of the reverse osmosis system during system operation.
3) Whether the operating status of the pre-processing device in the system can meet the operational requirements.
4) The operating state of the drug injection device and the control of the drug injection amount.
5) Correction and installation status of the reverse osmosis equipment meter - that is, whether it is calibrated and properly installed.
6) Setting and status of abnormal high pressure and low voltage protection safety devices (ie pressure controllers).
7) The connection position of the piping and the fixed state of the reverse osmosis pressure vessel.
8) The state of the reverse osmosis high pressure pump.
9) Is the opening and closing state of each valve used in the system (permeate water outlet / concentrated water regulating discharge port) suitable?
10) Whether the automatic control system for the reverse osmosis equipment is working properly.
11) Whether the various testing instruments and instruments installed in the reverse osmosis system are normal.
Commercial drinking water preparation: pure water, mineral water, soda water, mountain spring water, etc.
Preparation of drinking water: living quarters, villages, office buildings, factories and mines, quality water supply projects
Water for food and beverage industry: juice drinks, alcoholic dairy products, health products, fruit and vegetable processing, etc.
Water for textile printing and dyeing industry: printing and dyeing water, looms, etc.
Water for medical and pharmaceutical industries: Chinese medicine drinks, oral liquid, large infusion, medical preparations, etc.
Ultra-pure water in the electronics industry: electrolytic capacitors, transistors, picture tubes, integrated circuits, etc.
Chemical industry water: chemical analysis, solvent reagents, biological products, daily cosmetics
Desalination of seawater salt water: ocean fishing, freshwater recharge of offshore drilling, desalination of saline and alkali water
Boiler recharge cycle cooling: boiler softened water treatment, central air conditioning water-cooled air conditioning circulating cooling water
Aquaculture industry water: aquaculture, flower farming
Reverse osmosis membrane element water inlet conditions:
Inlet pressure: 0.15-0.30Mpa
Water temperature: 5 ° C - 45 ° C (strict anti-freeze)
PH range: 4-9
Hardness: 17mg/L (calculated as CaCO3)
Total dissolved solids content: TDS<350mg>350mg>
Free chlorine: not detected
Organic matter: <1mg>1mg>
Reverse osmosis equipment process: (single level)
Source water → original water tank → source water pump → mechanical filter → activated carbon adsorber → scale inhibition dosing system → precision filter → high pressure pump → reverse osmosis device → membrane component drug washing system → finished water tank