The pure water treatment equipment is a preparation process that allows the effluent water quality to reach the water quality standard after a certain purification treatment. The common pure water treatment equipment includes not only the household water purifier.
The pretreatment system consists of a quartz sand filter and an activated carbon filter.
Quartz sand filter: Filled with quartz sand to absorb rust, mud sand and large particle impurities in water to reduce the turbidity to ensure the effect of lower filtration.
Activated carbon filter: The activated carbon adsorbs organic solvents such as colloid, organic matter and bleaching powder in water to ensure low filtration effect.
Softener: Fill the soft water resin to remove calcium and magnesium ions from the water, reduce the hardness of the water, and ensure the filtration effect of the lower level.
Precision filter: filter out particles and bacteria above 0.2um in water to achieve high precision filtration and ensure reverse osmosis into water.
Reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment unit: through the RO membrane to better remove charged ions, inorganic substances, colloidal particles, bacteria and organic matter in the water, high efficiency desalination to produce pure water.
Ultrafiltration membrane module: pure water treatment equipment utilizes ultrafiltration pressure membrane separation technology, the filtration precision can reach 0.01 micron, can filter out harmful substances such as rust, sediment, bacteria, macromolecular organic substances in water, and retain the human Some mineral elements that are good for health.
1. Consider the usability of pure water treatment equipment.
When purchasing pure water treatment equipment, it should be considered from two aspects: on the one hand, it is to look at the appearance of the equipment, on the other hand, to see its practical application; the so-called usability: refers to convenient maintenance, convenient operation and overall harmony.
2. Consider the after-sales and repair rate of pure water treatment equipment.
When purchasing pure water treatment equipment, it is necessary to see if the manufacturer's after-sales service is said to be done. After-sales service is not an empty talk. It is related to the fact that the overall operation of your equipment is indispensable. Then look at whether the mechanical configuration is perfect and whether the mechanical parts are of good quality. High enough, manufacturers have better after-sales but the manufacturers do not have technical staff around you every day, so once your pure water equipment problems will delay your time.
3. Consider the versatility of accessories for pure water treatment equipment.
This item is very important for the versatility of pure water treatment equipment. Its accessories are available everywhere, and the accessories are cheap.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the difference between single-stage reverse osmosis and two-stage reverse osmosis equipment?
- Bulk water filling machine structure and filling
- Why use a two-stage reverse osmosis equipment to produce urea for vehicles?
- How to use and maintain the vat water filling machine
- What kind of mountain spring water equipment is good? Where can I use it?
- Three design basis for pure water production equipment
- The working principle and function of pure water treatment equipment (RO)
- Introduction of characteristics of vat water filling equipment
- What is the membrane fouling of spring water equipment?