From the market, we can often encounter water purification equipment, such as: reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment . So, how much do you know about pure water treatment equipment (RO) when you hear the name RO? Indeed, these words are difficult for the majority of users to understand, and are also very confused about the choice of equipment. Below is a small series to give you a detailed understanding of the working principle of pure water treatment equipment (RO), I hope to help you.
Reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment function
1. Quartz sand filter: removes suspended particles of large particles such as sediment, rust, algae, humus and colloid in water to reduce turbidity;
2, activated carbon filter: the use of activated carbon, organic matter, heavy metal ions, pesticides, detergents and other broad-spectrum adsorption properties, can remove residual chlorine in water, remove odor, reduce color.
3, security filter: filter element pore size of 5 microns, filter out water particles, to ensure that the water quality meets the requirements of reverse osmosis membrane water, reduce the reverse osmosis membrane load;
4. Reverse osmosis membrane: Water molecules pass through the reverse osmosis membrane under pressure, and harmful ions, bacteria and viruses in the water are intercepted and discharged by concentrated water. The water that passes through is pure water.
5, optional supporting equipment: softening, sterilization, scale inhibition, drug washing, frequency conversion water supply and other systems.
Reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment working principle
The reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment is a water purifier that filters water by the principle of reverse osmosis technology. Reverse osmosis is a membrane separation filtration technique driven by osmotic pressure differential. The reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size as small as nanometers (1 nm = 10-9 square meters). Under a certain pressure, water molecules can pass through the reverse osmosis membrane, while inorganic salts, heavy metal ions, organic matter, colloids, bacteria, viruses and other impurities in the source water cannot pass through the reverse osmosis membrane, thereby enabling pure water passing through the reverse osmosis membrane. There is a strict distinction between concentrated water and concentrated water. The part of the water that the RO membrane passes through is pure water.
The pure water treatment equipment (RO) is also divided into five stages of filtration: level 1, 5umPP cotton, which is used to remove scale and rust impurities, etc., level 2, granular activated carbon, used to remove related chemicals, Level 3, 1umPP cotton or compressed activated carbon, level 4, RO film (key filter), level 5, rear coconut shell activated carbon filter for improved mouthfeel. The first three stages of filtration are pre-treated to provide a qualified source of water for reverse osmosis filtration. Due to the slow production of RO filtered water, pressure drums and pressure switches are usually provided to control the operation and stop of the machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the difference between single-stage reverse osmosis and two-stage reverse osmosis equipment?
- Bulk water filling machine structure and filling
- Why use a two-stage reverse osmosis equipment to produce urea for vehicles?
- How to use and maintain the vat water filling machine
- What kind of mountain spring water equipment is good? Where can I use it?
- Three design basis for pure water production equipment
- How to choose the pure water treatment equipment that suits you?
- Introduction of characteristics of vat water filling equipment
- What is the membrane fouling of spring water equipment?