First, the basic principle of reverse osmosis equipment
Reverse osmosis membrane separation technology (RO technology) is a process of reverse osmosis. The principle is to separate the water and the solution with a permeable membrane, and the water penetrates into the solution from the side, and there is an osmotic pressure between the two phases. If the pressure of the solution phase is greater than the osmotic pressure, the water of the solution phase will permeate in the opposite direction to the water. The demineralized water is obtained by reverse osmosis, that is, the raw water is converted into pure water through the permeable membrane under a sufficient pressure, and the concentration of the water solute and the suspended matter of the non-permeable membrane is gradually increased.
For a specific pure water system, the long-term stability of its performance is indispensable. The long-term performance of the RO system depends on the normal operation and maintenance of the reverse osmosis equipment, including the commissioning of the entire system, starting operation and shutdown, cleaning and maintenance. Etc., membrane fouling and scale prevention should not only be considered in the pre-treatment design, but the proper operation is also very important. At the same time, the record preservation and RO operation parameter daily report are very important. These data can reflect the real operation of the system. The situation is also a reference when taking corrective measures.
Second, reverse osmosis equipment water and environmental requirements
Power supply: 380V 50Hz
Water supply: 3.0m3/h
Inlet water temperature: 5-45 ° C
Influent PH value: 3.0-10.0
Influent SDI (15 minutes) <>
Influent turbidity <>
Free residual chlorine concentration <>
The equipment should be placed indoors to avoid aging of the mechanical parts of the equipment.
There should be a drainage ditch at the location of the equipment. The upper limit of displacement is 1.5T/H.
Lighting facilities should be provided at the location of the equipment for operation.
The equipment location should have sufficient operating space for operation and maintenance.
Equipment should be protected from corrosive fumes.
Third, reverse osmosis equipment operation
1. Check the electrical appliances and pipelines to ensure that the original water tank has water;
2. Open the water source switch before the water solenoid valve
3. Open [Flush Solenoid / Auto], [Original Pump / Auto], [High Pressure Pump / Auto], [Total Power / ON].
4, the system starts to run automatically
Open [Flush Solenoid / Manual] and rinse for 2 minutes.
Hit [total power / off]
Hit [flushing solenoid valve / automatic]
Manual flushing of reverse osmosis equipment membranes:
Flushing: Make sure that the original water tank has water and water is filled in. Open [flushing solenoid valve / manual]
Rotate to [original pump / manual] [high pressure pump / manual]
Rinse for a suitable time and then turn to [original pump / stop] [high pressure pump / stop] [flush solenoid valve / stop]
Previous: No Information
- What causes the water supply pressure of the pure water equipment to be abnormal and odor?
- Reasons and principles for the need to periodically replace the filter element in pure water equipment
- The status quo of pure water production equipment in China
- How much do you know about mineral water equipment?
- What is the use of mineral water equipment?
- How to operate mineral water equipment?
- Daily operation record of reverse osmosis pure water equipment
- Check contents of reverse osmosis pure water equipment before starting up
- Reverse osmosis equipment requirements for water quality