Pure water equipment
After the installation and commissioning of pure water equipment is completed, daily maintenance plays an important role in increasing the service life of the equipment, improving the operation efficiency of the equipment, and strengthening the water production effect of the equipment. The daily maintenance of pure water equipment mainly lies in the flushing and backwashing of the front processor. Cleaning of reverse osmosis membrane, daily shutdown protection of the host:
Maintenance of pre-processor for pure water equipment
1. Quartz sand and activated carbon filter determine the cleaning cycle according to the raw water quality: the raw water is generally washed once a week (calculated according to 7 days). When the water quality of groundwater, river water and well water is poor, it should be washed every three days to ensure timely removal of selenium. . Impurities, sediments and particulate matter deposited in the preconditioner.
2. When the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the security filter increases (>0.06Mpa), the filter element must be replaced to ensure the normal operation of the RO device. Recommendation: Remove the filter element and clean it every three days. The filter replacement cycle depends on the quality of the incoming water and is usually changed every 15 days.
3, softened resin tank should avoid high temperature exposure, resin regeneration with regenerating liquid every 15 days, depending on the actual use.
4. The cleaning frequency should be increased in areas with poor water quality to ensure the quality of reverse osmosis water.
Maintenance of pure water equipment reverse osmosis unit
1. Regularly record the operating parameters of the RO unit at regular intervals. Recommendation: Record the operating parameters of the RO unit once every two hours.
2. As the running time increases, the surface of the membrane will adhere to the sediment, affecting the water permeability, and the RO component should be cleaned regularly. If it is found that the pressure of each membrane element in the module is greater than 0.1Mpa, it should be cleaned in time (cleaning is done by the cleaning system). Targeted cleaning measures are taken for different pollution conditions.
3. Regularly check and inspect the conductivity meter and each pressure gauge to make it work normally and accurately.
4. Regularly check the electrical control system to ensure that the equipment is operating normally.
5. Regularly check the high pressure pump and RO pre-pump regularly, and replace the lubricating oil in time according to the maintenance manual.
6. Reverse osmosis membrane cleaning should be carried out with the help of practitioners. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and install pure water equipment and cleaning.
The reverse osmosis (pure water) equipment is referred to as RO. The principle is that the raw water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane under the action of high pressure, and the solvent in the water diffuses from high concentration to low concentration to achieve the purpose of separation, purification and concentration, due to its relationship with nature. The direction of penetration is reversed and is therefore referred to as reverse osmosis. Mainly to separate the range of ions in the solution, it does not need heating, there is no phase change process; reverse osmosis can remove bacteria, viruses, colloids, organic matter and more than 98% of soluble salts in water. The method has the characteristics of low operating cost, simple operation, high degree of automation, stable water quality and the like.
Preparation of drinking water: urban drinking water treatment, rural, factory and mining enterprises, quality water supply project
Water for food and beverage industry: juice drinks, alcoholic dairy products, health products, fruit and vegetable processing, etc.
Water for textile printing and dyeing industry: printing and dyeing water, looms, etc.
Water for medical and pharmaceutical industries: Chinese medicine drinks, oral liquid, large infusion, medical preparations, etc.
Desalination of seawater salt water: ocean fishing, freshwater recharge of offshore drilling, desalination of saline and alkali water
Boiler recharge cycle cooling: boiler softened water treatment, central air conditioning water-cooled air conditioning circulating cooling water
Aquaculture industry water: aquaculture, flower farming
Reverse osmosis (pure water) membrane element water inlet conditions:
Inlet pressure: 0.15-0.30Mpa
Water temperature: 5 ° C - 45 ° C (strict anti-freeze)
PH range: 4-9
Hardness: 17mg/L (calculated as CaCO3)
Total dissolved solids content: TDS<350mg>350mg>
Free chlorine: not detected
Organic matter: <1mg>1mg>